I was surfing through blogland today while eating lunch and took a peek at Allsorts blog. Now I have been recently tagged by my BFF Suzy, among other sweet blogland friends!, for a middle name list. I don't have a middle name. All my life I've felt a little left out by not having one, but there is a good side to it too. In grade school one'e middle name was often a teasing point. so I didn't have to worry with that. BUT I was left out of the recent tag.
When I found a "open" tag on Allsort's blog, I thought it looked like fun. So in the same spirit, I am giving you all my list and repeating the fact that this is an "open" tag and you may play if you wish. Here goes:
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie),
Party Cake Chip
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name),
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),
Holcombe Richmond (I used my maiden last name to sub for my middle name, so that's why this name makes very little sense)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),
The Yellow Coke
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy),
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),
The Sewing Rain Tour
That's all! Have fun!
Sometimes I just can't help myself and make a purchase of something I just have to have and then realize I can't find a place for it in our home. Case in point...
Isn't this wonderful? I have a hubby and 13 year old son and if I put this in the bathroom, it would get broken or any number of horrors. Let's face it, there are some fellas out there, and you know who you are, who just can't manage delicate dexterity. So, after enjoying this in my office for a long while, where it really doesn't fit in, I regretably put it on eBay. I hope it finds a good home. Adieu.
So that tells me that I simply need to just buy things to use in my creations, but I already have lots of that too. And what am I doing this weekend????? Why going to the Big Flea! 1100 dealers, indoors, awesome! You saw that my BFF Suzy and I went there back in July, and this time I'm going solo to hunt for treasures. I always look for things for Suzy even though she also says she doesn't need anything either.
Why is that if I say I don't need anything and go to the Big Flea, I come back with several bags full? Why? Why? WHY? Oh, well...;)